Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sophia's First Month


So it's my little girl's first month in the world and as our family's little tradition, we had cake. It has been a wonderful and exhausting month, here are some highlights for Sophia.

- Sophia has managed to vomit, pee, and poop in the bed and on me. Impressive for a little girl, it took Castle a couple of months to achieve these things.

- Speaking of Castle, I am proud of him that he too jealous of his sister. The only sign so far is that he wants to drink milk whenever his sister is feeding. Not necessarily a bad thing because he is drinking a lot more milk.

- Sophia's body clock has stabilized. She sleeps through the night and wakes up around 4 am almost consistently. It's a great blessing for Elaine and I since we get enough rest.

- I now have three people to check if they are breathing during the night. It is a weird quirk of mine ever since I can remember. I have the need to check if the people asleep near me is still breathing.

- Sophia can now raise her head for awhile when she is lying in her stomach. We try to avoid doing it often because she is still fragile.

That is it for now, more highlights to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment