Friday, February 13, 2015

Expanding Our Collection


My wife is the best. She encourages me with the things I like to do and even gets excited when I want to start a collection. So for the past 3 1/2 years, we have been able achieved this humble collection. I am currently thinking of adding more and here are the toys I want to add:

1. DC Figures., which includes Constantine, Phantom Stranger, Ra's Al Ghul, Golden Age Sandman, Dr. Mid-nite, Dr. Fate, Animal Man, and B'wana Beast.



2. Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I already have the turtles and I am thinking of expanding to the heroes first then the villains.


3. Gundam Endless Waltz Figures. I was only able to watched 3 Gundam series and this is my favorite. Heavy Arms Gundam is awesome.

4. One Piece's Straw Hat Pirates. Still deciding if I should get the pre or post 2 years.

Now to work hard so I can afford them.


No comments:

Post a Comment