Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sleep

I honestly don't have anything to say today, I am really tired and my head is starting spin but I don't want to break the momentum I have going. So please bear with me this time.



- I spent the whole going up and down the hospital taking care of paper works for Sophia. Thankfully most the hospital staff were helpful.

- The boys and I did a regular show marathon just make sure they aren't horsing around. Thank you technology.

- My contribution to taking of our new baby is diaper duty. Thankfully I love my children that I can do this without flinching

- Elaine is doing better. She can now go to the bathroom without assistance.

- Sophia has now been introduce to Robbie Williams.

That's it for now really need to sleep for an hour or two before the next feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment