Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My (Current) Casual Games

I used to be a hardcore gamer, I was the type who spent weekends in front of the pc playing games with only junk food as a source of sustenance. Unfortunately I had to grow-up, between trpg sessions, geeky social events, family time, and romantic relationship, video game time was the first one to suffer. Thankfully casual games were invented, they are the type of games you can play for five minutes during break and you can stop anytime you want. I will not deny I was addicted to farmville, candy crush and other games. I try to change my games I have once in awhile just to make I am up-to-date to new trends. Here are the games I am currently playing:


Angry Birds Transformers by Rovio Entertainment:


I am not a fan of angry birds franchise as a whole, maybe because I suck with projectile games. But I love transformers and it's free!

SimCity Buildit by EA 


The SimCity series has a special place in my heart, it is the first pc game I owned. I am really enjoying this game and I can't wait to unleash the disasters.

Carcassonne by The Coding Monkeys


The only paid app in my device right now and that is saying a lot. I played a lot of the actual board game and I am very happy when they made the app.


MMM Fingers by Noodlecake Studios


Sometimes you need a game that needs very minimal brain activity and this is the game for that occasion.

Spider-Man Unlimited by Gameloft


My current runner in my device. I love the comic book feel of the game and you get to collect Spider-Men.

Clash of Clans by Supercell


The latest game I am playing right now. I honestly just gave in to peer pressure since my brothers are playing it.

Marvel Puzzle Quest by D3PA


I love superheroes and I love the original puzzle quest. This is the perfect game for me and longest one I am playing. I can't wait to have Drax.

No comments:

Post a Comment