Monday, January 26, 2015

Ms Universe Thoughts

The Ms. Universe pageant happened today and my news feed in Facebook has been flooded by news, opinions, jokes, rants, and denials. Here are some of my thoughts about the event.

  • I would be a hypocrite if I said that I didn't watch previous pageants and say that I didn't  enjoy them. Seriously people, when you see beautiful women the very least you can do is admire them and yes I have own Ms. Universe candidate crush that I will cherish over the years 
Ms. Belgium
Christelle Roelandts
  • The candidates this year look very athletic, and I meant it in every positive way. They look like they can easily beat the crap out of me or make me a wuss in any sports event I face them in.
  • I was impressed with Manny Pacquiao which saying a lot. Though I still wish he would stay away from politics.
  • I love the posts where everyone is sharing about their favorite candidate and their violent reactions when their favorites don't win.
  • I want to take whatever Ms America is taking. :P


  • If you don't care about the pageant, why did you take time in posting to a social network that you don't care. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment