Saturday, March 7, 2015

To Run or Not To Run

I do not run and believe me when I say that is not from the lack of trying. I have tried to run in the past only to end up walking really long distances. I did walk from Paranaque to Las Pinas just for the heck of it.

This year, a good incentive has arrived to try running again. DC comics is going to have a World of DC Comics All Star Fun Run on April 18, 2015 near MOA. I know this going to lots of fun and I pretty excited to join. I just need to convince my wife to join me and to make sure my mother-in-law doesn't have anything plan in the morning since it is her birthday.

Why do I like the Wonder Woman singlet?
I will also not lie that a good part of why I want to join this particular run are awesome stuff you get when you register. My only worry is if they have my size. Hopefully everything goes according to plan.