Saturday, February 7, 2015

Guilty Pleasures


According to the internet, a Guilty Pleasure is something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard. As a dad, geek, and honorary matrona, I have a lot of these including my love for girly drinks, musicals, buying new bed sheets, boy band music, dancing with wanton abandon especially when I am alone, and karaoke, but these things are become public knowledge. Here are other things this dad finds enjoyable.

Why John Lloyd? Why?
1. I am a John Lloyd fan. I guess the link below explains why but also the betrayal that happened:

2. I am a Swiftie. I like listening to Taylor Swift, it makes feel warm and fuzzy inside (the clean version).


I didn't get a cast photo since they change it too often.
3. I enjoy watching Grey's Anatomy. My wife is to blame for this one. I always felt it was just Melrose Place in a hospital but it eventually grew on me. I miss Christina Yang.


We all wanted a girl like her
4. I watch romantic movies and koreanovelas. When I was still single and not in a relationship, I would watch romantic movies alone and sometimes cry if the movie is really sappy, but I draw the line with Nicolas Sparks movies. Regarding koreanovelas, I was addicted before it was cool. I started before they started showing locally.

5. I like listening to Nickelback, this one I am particularly ashamed. I don't have an explanation I just do. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment