Sunday, February 1, 2015

Costume Projects

I love Star Wars, and with the exception of Yoda I am with the Empire. Sadly, I didn't have many friends  who are into Star Wars when I was growing up. That all changed when I meet Oneal and Regina, my future godparents and with them the 501st legion. 



I always wanted to join the group but I had a lot reasons why I was a little apprehensive, but it all boiled down to one thing, I have body of a god name Buddha. Last year I made a resolution that I will finally join the 501st and after months deliberation I decided to become an imperial guard because they were awesome and my gut will not show. It almost done and hopefully I can have it approved before the end of February.



This year, I decided I want to have another armor started. I was torn between a jawa and republic commando. I was wisely advice that I am too big to be jawa. So I am starting slowly and building it starting with the small pieces.


Hopefully I will be done by November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment