Saturday, March 7, 2015

To Run or Not To Run

I do not run and believe me when I say that is not from the lack of trying. I have tried to run in the past only to end up walking really long distances. I did walk from Paranaque to Las Pinas just for the heck of it.

This year, a good incentive has arrived to try running again. DC comics is going to have a World of DC Comics All Star Fun Run on April 18, 2015 near MOA. I know this going to lots of fun and I pretty excited to join. I just need to convince my wife to join me and to make sure my mother-in-law doesn't have anything plan in the morning since it is her birthday.

Why do I like the Wonder Woman singlet?
I will also not lie that a good part of why I want to join this particular run are awesome stuff you get when you register. My only worry is if they have my size. Hopefully everything goes according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment