Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Schmuel Song - Surviving The Weekend

For those unfortunate enough to stumble upon this blog and know of its existence, you might have notice that I haven't posted anything for the past few days. I actually have written everyday but didn't post any of it because when I reading them I have realized it was really depressing, and if you've read earlier post this was for my children and geeky stuff. So I decided not to post any them, which also means I didn't have anything to post since I have very limited writing talent. :P

I feel much better now thanks to my loving wife, family, and friends. I love you my wife Elaine very much. I leave you with current LSS, the Schmuel Song from the musical The Last 5 Years because "Na na na na, na na na Just do it and you can be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment