Friday, April 3, 2015

THE DEFENDER

So I took an online personality test based on the Myers–Briggs Type assessment test developed by Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers from the typological theories proposed by Carl Gustav Jung. I have been consistently getting the same result over the years. So I like to share it to you guys and I ask if you can tell me if it's accurate.

"ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity."

According to the site I am an ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging) with a Turbulent variant. It is also known as the Defender, known to be very dedicated and and warm protectors, always ready defend their loved ones. I am not gonna bore you with rest of the results since it is a couple of pages long but here's the link for the full explanation: http://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality.

These personality exams can be good because they help us know more about ourselves and can be guides on how we improve ourselves, but we shouldn't let these control our lives as we are free to be anyone we want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment